Booking conditions 2014
1. Reservations can be sent to our address by post, fax or e-mail or completed directly by the on-line booking system in our website. Reservations are exclusively accepted for groups from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 persons. Reservations are personal and exclusively valid for the persons whose personal data are indicated in the booking contract.
2. On receiving the booking request, Baia Holiday will send the customer a"service quote/holiday package" which specifi es: the chosen campsite, the accommodation unit, the arrival and departure dates, the exact amount of the stay, the deposit (amount and expiration date) and the balance payment conditions. The quote must be fully verifi ed, confi rmed and signed by the customer, and returned by fax, mail or Internet.
3. If the customer decides to confi rm the booking, s/he must proceed to the
payment of the deposit shown in the quote, normally within 15 days from its
receipt, following one of these procedures:
• OPTION 1: payment of the deposit (normally 25% of the total cost +
Euros 40,00 booking fee) and balance no later than 15 days before the
date of arrival at the Camping Village, by bank transfer or credit card
(through the payment system in our web site, e-commerce applications
• OPTION 2: payment of the deposit of Euros 300,00 for a Camping sector
reservation or Euros 500,00 for a Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tent,
Sunlodge and Clever sectors booking, as shown in the quote, and payment
of the balance by credit card on arrival, at the Camping Village (through
the payment system in our web site, e-commerce applications or Mo.To.).
As regards Option 2, the credit card number and other details will be
requested on confi rmation, in order to guarantee the booking. Baia
Holiday reserves the right to verify the credit card data, contacting the
credit card company or asking for a pre-authorization charge.
In order to protect the credit card data during the whole procedure, Baia
Holiday makes use of S.S.L. technology. Valid credit cards: Visa, Mastercard,
By paying the balance no later than 15 days before the arrival at the Camping
Village (Option 1), the customer is entitled to a free insurance cover (special
For reservations made in the 15 days preceding the arrival date, the full
payment must be done on the same day of the booking confi rmation.
Tourist tax, if applied, and extra services not included in the reservation must
be paid on site, on arrival at the Camping Village.
After the payment of the deposit/balance, the booking contract is to be
considered binding. Should the customer cancel the reservation, partially or
in full, or decide to make changes, except for what provided at point 12, s/
he must pay the entire remaining amount.
WARNING: non-observance of the terms of payment as above mentioned
shall constitute a rescinding clause that would result in the legal termination
of the contract with the intermediary agency and/or the organizer, without
prejudice to compensation for further damages suffered by the organization.
Any failure to comply with the terms of payment provided by Option 1, will
result in the loss of economic conditions and all related benefits.
4. On arrival at the Camping Village, the customer must contact the reception
and show the confi rmation voucher and the full payment receipt.
The reserved accommodation in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tents,
Sunlodge and Clever sectors is available from 17.00 pm on the arrival day
and must be vacated no later than 9.00 am on the departure day. As regards
the Camping sector, the reserved accommodation is available from 12.00
am, and must be vacated no later than 12.00 am on the departure day
(10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda).
For late departures (after 9.00 am in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge
Tents, Sunlodge and Clever sectors and after 12.00 am in the Camping
Sector (10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda) the management will charge
the customer with an extra day (accommodation unit price + price for the
persons), according to the offi cial price-list.
If the customer does not arrive at the Camping Village before 12.00 am
of the day following the booked arrival date, without giving any notice, the
management reserves the right to cancel the reservation and allot the vacant
accommodation to others.
5. The fi nal cleaning in the accommodation units is mandatory at the following
• Village and Sunlodge sectors - carried out by the customer without extra
costs or by the camping village staff, with extra charge.
• Hotel and Resort sectors – normally included in the total amount
• Lodge Tent and Clever sectors – mandatory with extra charge
The fi nal cleaning of the Village sector accommodations occupied by
customers with pets must be obligatorily carried out by the Camping Village
staff with an extra cost of Euros 50,00. For prices and conditions of each specifi c sector see the price-list.
6. Any request for cancellation of the confi rmed booking (balance or deposit
already paid), should be made in writing. In case of cancellations or delayed
arrival/advanced departure, due to causes not covered by the insurance, the
paid amount cannot be refunded.
Anyway, in case of cancellation of the whole stay, due to causes not covered
by the insurance, if made within 7 days before the holiday start date, the
amount already paid (net of fi xed booking fee), can be used for a new
vacation in one of the Baia Holiday Camping Villages (the voucher amount
cannot be divided and the amount of the new reservation must be equal to
or greater than the value of the voucher). No refund in case of partial use of
the voucher and/or cancellation after the above indicated deadline.
7. By confi rming the reservation, the customer also accepts the Baia Holiday
booking conditions and the current price-list. S/he agrees to scrupulously
comply the Baia Holiday rules and regulation. Baia Holiday will be entitled to
solve the booking contract if the subscriber, his family or his guests, does
not follow the rules.
8. Medium size pets are allowed in all Baia Holiday Camping Villages, only under
request and only in specifi c accommodations of the Camping and Village
sectors. Dogs must be microchipped and provided by the International
Sanitary Certifi cate and UE Passport. Personnel is authorized to check
the above mentioned documents on arrival and in case of no production,
the management reserves the right not to accept pets inside the Camping
9. Special offers (such as "Early booking", "Introduce a friend and get a
discount", "Full board offer", "Village Family offer", "Long stay") are subject
to precise terms and conditions, as shown in the specifi c sections of the
10. Any promotion (special offer, last minute etc.) that will be made after the
price-list publication will derive from new agreements with service suppliers;
they will have no retroactivity effect and be subject to availability.
11. Prices for all ferry tickets and connected services are fi xed by the
shipping companies; consequently, they could vary during the period of time
between the quote request and the booking confi rmation, according to the
availability of the various fare classes.
12. Changes of the personal data, number of participants, or extra services
with respect to those specifi ed in the contract at the time of the booking
confi rmation, cannot be accepted, unless they are communicated to the
booking centre within 10 days before the fi xed arrival date. All the Village,
Hotel, Resort, Lodge tent, Sunlodge and Clever units will be therefore
available only to the people listed in the travel documents; the Management
has the right not to accept customers who will not follow this rule and not
to allot the living unit.
13. The customer requests about pitch or living unit special location will
be considered mere preferences and will have no contractual value or
absolute assurance, since pitch/living unit will be allotted on site and at the
Management sole discretion.
in PDF »